Your browser is not supported for this experience.We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
1. Broadway, musical & entertainment productions, Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center
2. World’s largest collection of antique oil drilling equipment, Permian Basin Petroleum Museum
3. One of only a few Spitz SciDome HD Star Projectors in the world, Marion Blakemore Planetarium
4. Summer Mummers at the Yucca Theatre: the oldest continuous melodrama in the U.S.
5. George W. Bush Childhood Home
6. Susie’s South Forty Confections Candy Factory, a Guinness World Record-Holder for the largest piece of toffee
7. Birding & nature hike, I-20 Wildlife Preserve
8. Midland RockHounds game, Double A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics
9. First bell that hung in the Alamo, Haley Library & History Center
10. Jim Hall's Chaparral Race Car Gallery, Permian Basin Petroleum Museum