National Fajita Day Fiesta
- ALL PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- 4306 W. Loop 250 N.
- Midland, TX 79707
- Jessica ChacoffJessica@inklinkmarketing.com
- Official Website
As the world’s largest Mexican casual dining brand, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is ready to celebrate National Fajita Day with a week-long fiesta starting on Mon., Aug. 13 through Sat., Aug. 18. Since the brand invented the official holiday, On The Border will be offering sizzling specials for guests to enjoy and indulge! The Fajita Fiesta for Two will be available for $19.99 with a choice of any Classic Fajita option as a two-person-sized order – including Chicken, Steak, Shrimp Carnitas, and Portobello & Veggie – all cooked to perfection over OTB’s authentic mesquite-wood grill. All fajitas are served with made-in-house warm soft flour tortillas, sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, guacamole, and a side of Mexican rice and refried beans. Be sure to join the sizzling fiesta with OTB!
For more information about National Fajita Day at OTB guests and fans can visit www.nationalfajitaday.com.
- Dates: August 13, 2018 - August 18, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: ALL PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Address: 4306 W. Loop 250 N.
- City: Midland, TX 79707
- Phone: Jessica ChacoffJessica@inklinkmarketing.com
- Time: 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Price: $19.99